December 19th, 2014
The Consumer Electronics Association and the Japan Audio Society “announced a new partnership to help promote and support the marketplace growth of High-Resolution Audio (Hi-Res Audio or HRA) devices and content.” The press release, issued December [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Summer Is Finally Here! (6)
- Joe Whip: A lot of class in that AS comment section. Jeez…..
- Admin: Reel to reel is a lot of fun. My Nagra IV-S is in Nashville right now being serviced…a check up. The...
- Larry Herrett: “I asked an advocate for analog reel-to-reel recording what quality his preferred format...
- Admin: Sure people ought to be able to spend their money any way they like. The issue I have is the writers who...
- Alexander Gruschka: The prices for these cables are just perverse!!! There should be a law against things like that....
- john deas: Hi Mark, It does amaze me the number of posts out there still wittering on about SACD as if it’s new...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
May 17, 2020
May 08, 2020
April 30, 2020
April 25, 2020
April 04, 2020