December 19th, 2014
The Consumer Electronics Association and the Japan Audio Society “announced a new partnership to help promote and support the marketplace growth of High-Resolution Audio (Hi-Res Audio or HRA) devices and content.” The press release, issued December [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Cable Denial or Deaf Faith? (6)
- Admin: I’ve been called a moron as well for pointing out the cold hard facts about various types of cables. One...
- Anders: Cables can actually change the sound, but it’s either the volume level or the frequency response. Even...
- jim f: good video on cables here… https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VlYjQBTx-rs audioholics shares your opinion.
- Admin: Thanks…I like your way of evaluating the sources that spew the misinformation on cables. I just stopped...
- Fazal Majid: Cables do make a difference: they are a useful litmus test for snake oil. if you see a magazine,...
- The Beatles A Hard Day’s Night…In Full 5.1 Surround (13)
- Glen: that changed the world
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
January 25, 2020
January 15, 2020
January 05, 2020
December 28, 2019
December 13, 2019