June 26th, 2015
In early April, I received a phone call from an AP reporter named Ryan Nakashima. He told me that he had been assigned the task of writing a story on the merits of “so-called” high-resolution audio [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
November 18th, 2019
The HD-Audio Challenge II has launched. Over 250 audio enthusiasts have already signed up and more are signing up everyday. Please feel free to encourage others to participate in this new researc[...]
November 13th, 2019
My timing was pretty much right on. As the east coast gets hammered by frigid air and winter's first snowfall, I was winging my way back to Los Angeles last Monday morning. I spent 10 days participat[...]
- HD-Audio Challenge II: Listening Approaches (4)
- Admin: This is very interesting as the Schitt equipment is highly regarded in audiophile circles. I would have to do...
- david g: In your text, you caution the listener to make sure they are not experiebncing any system-induced...
- Admin: You’re right. The outcome of the HD-Audio Challenge is unlikely to be considered a rigorous study. But...
- Nonsense, Trolling, and Personal Attacks (31)
- John Deas: Hello David, I have purchased downloads from Qobus and I am very happy with them. Can I just take this...
- David Solomon: Thank you, Mark. Id like to have a real conversation and truly clear the air. Had I used even a small...
- Admin: David, thanks for taking the opportunity to reach out to me. While I don’t accept that I have posted...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
November 27, 2019
November 22, 2019
November 18, 2019
November 13, 2019
October 29, 2019