July 1st, 2014
I had to do a follow up post based on a couple of comments and some discussions I’ve had about the whole dynamic range component of music listening. I listened to the most dramatic section of [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
November 18th, 2019
The HD-Audio Challenge II has launched. Over 250 audio enthusiasts have already signed up and more are signing up everyday. Please feel free to encourage others to participate in this new researc[...]
November 13th, 2019
My timing was pretty much right on. As the east coast gets hammered by frigid air and winter's first snowfall, I was winging my way back to Los Angeles last Monday morning. I spent 10 days participat[...]
- Nonsense, Trolling, and Personal Attacks (30)
- David Solomon: Thank you, Mark. Id like to have a real conversation and truly clear the air. Had I used even a small...
- Admin: David, thanks for taking the opportunity to reach out to me. While I don’t accept that I have posted...
- Admin: Thanks Sal. It was just surprising to me that he felt the need to attack me personally and professionally.
- David Solomon: I’d like to apologize for the tone and emotion of my short lived post. After many insults from MW...
- HD-Audio Challenge II: Listening Approaches (2)
- Admin: You’re right. The outcome of the HD-Audio Challenge is unlikely to be considered a rigorous study. But...
- The HD-Audio Challenge II (15)
- Admin: Good suggestion. Thanks.
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
November 27, 2019
November 22, 2019
November 18, 2019
November 13, 2019
October 29, 2019