February 5th, 2014
The discussion of high-resolution terminology requires a common set of terms, assumptions and basic concepts. It should really mean something when you say something is high-resolution or ultra high-resolution (I saw that one yesterday associated with [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- YARRA 3DX Has Arrived…Finally! (9)
- HD-Audio Survey Update (11)
- Admin: Thanks…I like this notion a lot. It’s exactly right. They can do research on twenty-year olds in...
- Archimago: One more thing Mark… To use an analogy from the pharmaceutical / medical world, what you’re...
- Admin: 24-bits also has more than enough headroom – more than the loudest acoustic sounds. And there is no need...
- Daniel Kopylow: 64-bit FP has enough headroom for any kind of editing without negative consequences and also no...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
July 22, 2020
July 04, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 18, 2020
June 08, 2020