June 6th, 2013
Engineers, especially those that specialize in jazz or classical recording, usually employ just a few microphones to capture an entire performance. Commercial recordings are rarely made that way. These records are made multitrack layer by layer. [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- HiFi Summit Podcast- Today (8)
- john deas: Great to hear – you won’t regret it Dave.
- Admin: Thanks for the note Dave. It’s not necessary to spend a lot of money to get good sound.
- dave roberts: Thanks, Mark, for saving me $5,000. I just discovered you through the Hi-Fi Summit podcast and you...
- Tim D.: All the best, Mark. Stay well.
- Joe Whip: Great podcast Mark. Wishing you much success with your upcoming surgery.
- john deas: Would have been great to have the seminar but the podcast was good and informative – thanks Mark.
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
June 22, 2020
June 18, 2020
June 08, 2020
May 17, 2020
May 08, 2020