Email a copy of 'Perceptual Evaluation of HRA Study Proves Nothing!' to a friend
E-Mail 'Perceptual Evaluation of HRA Study Proves Nothing!' To A Friend
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Living in the Past? (19)
- Impressive Technology at AXPONA & Binaural Sound Part 1 (14)
- stevenswall: Is there a binaural demo of this you could link us to, particularly to “prove” that sitting...
- Do You Hear What I Hear? AXPONA Part II (4)
- Getting Real HD-Audio Out (15)
- DOUGLAS E HARRISON: Yes , that’s how I connect my Oppo BDP-103 to my Oppo HA-1 when I want to use the Sabre DAC...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
April 21, 2018
April 20, 2018
April 06, 2018
January 27, 2018
January 09, 2018
5.1 Surround advanced resolution AIX Records Analog Tape analog vs. digital Audiophile Mastering Audio Resolution Audio Specifications Blu-ray Discs CD Compact Discs dsd DVD-Audio hd-audio HD Downloads HD Music Hi-Res Hi-Res Audio Logo Hi-Res Music hi-res sound high-res music High-Resolution High-Resolution Audio Experience high resolution audio Hi Res Audio HiRes Audio HiRes Music HRA HRA Listening Experience Mark Waldrep Mastering Music and Audio Music and Audio: A user Guide to Better Sound music server PCM Pono Ponomusic Spectragram spectragraphs surround music UHD-Audio Ultra HD Ultra HD-Audio Ultra High Definition Audio Ultra High Resolution Audio