July 16th, 2019
I’ve been a huge fan of immersive audio for many years. When DVD entered the marketplace back in 1997, it was its ability to deliver 5.1 surround sound that really appealed to me. Yes, the video [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- YARRA 3DX Has Arrived…Finally! (1)
- George: Firstly, I wish your son and daughter in law a rock-solid marriage and many children. I look forward to...
- iTrax: New Design and Functionality (6)
- Sony’s 360 Reality Audio (5)
- A Weekend In London With YARRA 3DX! (63)
- Klint: Re Stereo vs surround mode for pre-binauralised content: Thank you Dr. Waldrep for your response, I eagerly...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
August 15, 2019
August 05, 2019
July 21, 2019
July 16, 2019
July 11, 2019
5.1 Surround advanced resolution AIX Records Analog Tape analog vs. digital Audiophile Mastering Audio Resolution Audio Specifications Blu-ray Discs CD Compact Discs dsd DVD-Audio hd-audio HD Downloads HD Music Hi-Res Hi-Res Audio Logo Hi-Res Music hi-res sound high-res music High-Resolution High-Resolution Audio Experience high resolution audio Hi Res Audio HiRes Audio HiRes Music HRA HRA Listening Experience Mark Waldrep Mastering Music and Audio Music and Audio: A user Guide to Better Sound music server PCM Pono Ponomusic Spectragram spectragraphs surround music UHD-Audio Ultra HD Ultra HD-Audio Ultra High Definition Audio Ultra High Resolution Audio