By now many of you must be thinking that I’ve retired or am spending countless hours at the local golf course. The regularity of my posts has slowed to a trickle but not because I don’t [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Taming the Terminology: Lossy vs. Lossless (10)
- iTrax (3)
- MQA: Archimago Adds a “Final” Nail to the Coffin! (24)
- Admin: I love it when someone makes the claim that my system is not capable of resolving audio differences, that my...
- Quadraphonic (QS) Vinyl LIVES! (12)
- Admin: I saw the video. Thanks.
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
November 04, 2018
October 24, 2018
September 18, 2018
August 16, 2018
August 15, 2018
5.1 Surround advanced resolution AIX Records Analog Tape analog vs. digital Audiophile Mastering Audio Resolution Audio Specifications Blu-ray Discs CD Compact Discs dsd DVD-Audio hd-audio HD Downloads HD Music Hi-Res Hi-Res Audio Logo Hi-Res Music hi-res sound high-res music High-Resolution High-Resolution Audio Experience high resolution audio Hi Res Audio HiRes Audio HiRes Music HRA HRA Listening Experience Mark Waldrep Mastering Music and Audio Music and Audio: A user Guide to Better Sound music server PCM Pono Ponomusic Spectragram spectragraphs surround music UHD-Audio Ultra HD Ultra HD-Audio Ultra High Definition Audio Ultra High Resolution Audio