May 7th, 2018
Every interested audiophile, equipment manufacturer, audio engineer, and content supplier should carefully read “MQA: A Review of controversies, concerns, and cautions” by Archimago, which was posted on the Computer Audiophile site back in March. I hold [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- The Hi-Res Challenge – We Have A Winner! (11)
- Admin: I agree…but remember this is just a fun exercise not a rigorous attempt to settle the question.
- Admin: Grant, it was meant to be a joke.
- Soundmind: I’d guess he did hear differences. The real question is exactly what was that attributable to.
- Soundmind: The problem I have Mark is that as in so many experiments we can’t be sure that the only differences...
- Fidelity vs. Sound: Which Is Better? (15)
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
June 21, 2018
June 20, 2018
June 15, 2018
June 14, 2018
June 08, 2018