May 7th, 2018
Every interested audiophile, equipment manufacturer, audio engineer, and content supplier should carefully read “MQA: A Review of controversies, concerns, and cautions” by Archimago, which was posted on the Computer Audiophile site back in March. I hold [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- The Audio Chain: Reel to Reel Tape (3)
- Admin: Thanks for your comment. I agree with the you. The executives at the labels AND the engineering staff...
- Dave: As far as the record companies’ getting behind doing the work of digitization on the best possible...
- John Deas: Hi Mark, As someone whose favourite recordings of al time were recorded on analog tape I couldn’t...
- High-Resolution: Does it matter? Part I (25)
- iTrax: New Design and Functionality (9)
- Dean: Thank you!
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
October 17, 2019
October 01, 2019
September 17, 2019
September 16, 2019
August 31, 2019