May 7th, 2018
Every interested audiophile, equipment manufacturer, audio engineer, and content supplier should carefully read “MQA: A Review of controversies, concerns, and cautions” by Archimago, which was posted on the Computer Audiophile site back in March. I hold [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- HD-Audio Challenge Part II (18)
- Admin: I’ll try to nudge those that tried but didn’t respond.
- John Deas: I’m interested in the disparity between the number of people downloading the files but not then...
- Admin: I went back and took another look. I’m not sure how to handle people the had “NC” on some a...
- Admin: Thanks for this additional analysis.
- Mans: If I’ve done the maths correctly, the statistical outcome if people were guessing would be as follows,...
- Dennis Moore: You really shouldn’t group the no choice with the 0 of 6. Because had this been a forced choice...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
August 16, 2018
August 15, 2018
August 05, 2018
July 16, 2018
July 14, 2018