September 14th, 2017
MQA continues to spin their thread of sonic improvements through “origami” and removing “time smear” with high-end equipment manufacturers, audiophile reviewers, and streaming services. Among professional audio engineers and equipment designers, the jury is still out [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- AXPONA 2018 Show Report – Part I (2)
- Audio Myths – Benchmark’s John Siau Takes on DSD (29)
- juan fonseca: Great reply, and let me add that for a serious disccusion (not only DSD vs PCM or even analog vs...
- Chicago AXPONA Show is Next Week! (19)
- Gary: Currious to know how the Axpona went for you especially your Friday afternoon panel. I was not able to attend...
- 24-Bits Makes Sense! (8)
- Admin: Thanks for your input. I can’t say that I agree with everything in your comment…there is music...
- The Halcyon Days of the 50s were NOT! (55)
- juan fonseca: When someone says “that’s too real or too clear” they are instantly putting...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
April 20, 2018
April 06, 2018
January 27, 2018
January 09, 2018
October 15, 2017