September 14th, 2017
MQA continues to spin their thread of sonic improvements through “origami” and removing “time smear” with high-end equipment manufacturers, audiophile reviewers, and streaming services. Among professional audio engineers and equipment designers, the jury is still out [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Happy New Year! Looking Forward — and Back! (5)
- Admin: Thanks Gordon. I’m with you although I think the chapter in the new book will cause some additional...
- gordon wheeler: Hi Mark, My comment about MQA is that it is exhausted as a topic (IMHO), people can now either to use...
- Admin: Thanks Gordon. I’m not sure MQA is no longer a topic unless you know something I don’t. I’ve...
- Gordon: Hi Mark happy New Year and I am glad to see you be able to return to writing articles. Now that MQA is no...
- Flat Sound Believers (23)
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
January 09, 2018
October 15, 2017
September 14, 2017
September 13, 2017
September 11, 2017