I’ve been working a lot on the Blu-ray demonstration disc, which will accompany the “Music and Audio: A User Guide to Better Sound”. My current goal is complete everything for the book within the next couple [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
May 12th, 2017
It was certainly nice to see returning attendees and meet new faces at the recent AXPONA audio show in Chicago a few weeks ago. As I said in my previous post, it will probably be the last time I assem[...]
- Living in the Past? (17)
- Admin: I’ve been insanely busy cutting video, preparing graphics, and helping spread the word about the...
- Admin: The HomePod is pretty cool and yes, it does talk about beamforming. But it’s not directing individual...
- Admin: No, this is not a hi-res audio release, as much as the industry and hardware folks want to sell it as such....
- Admin: The current array of 12 speakers can deliver binaural streams to three individuals with adjustable...
- Admin: But wouldn’t it better to have a great performance AND a great recording?
- Sgt. Peppers in Surround 5.1 – Amazing! Part I (24)
- Admin: It’s sad that you’ve never felt an emotional or intellectual reaction to a piece of music....
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
June 07, 2017
June 04, 2017
June 03, 2017
May 31, 2017
May 17, 2017