June 29th, 2016
There is small but noticeable buzz circulating among audiophile sites, FB pages of prominent audio experts, and even mainstream websites stating without reservation that high-resolution audio has been proved to be perceptible. I’ve read no fewer [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- YARRA 3DX Has Arrived…Finally! (9)
- HD-Audio Survey Update (11)
- Admin: Thanks…I like this notion a lot. It’s exactly right. They can do research on twenty-year olds in...
- Archimago: One more thing Mark… To use an analogy from the pharmaceutical / medical world, what you’re...
- Admin: 24-bits also has more than enough headroom – more than the loudest acoustic sounds. And there is no need...
- Daniel Kopylow: 64-bit FP has enough headroom for any kind of editing without negative consequences and also no...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
July 22, 2020
July 04, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 18, 2020
June 08, 2020