June 29th, 2016
There is small but noticeable buzz circulating among audiophile sites, FB pages of prominent audio experts, and even mainstream websites stating without reservation that high-resolution audio has been proved to be perceptible. I’ve read no fewer [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Living in the Past? (19)
- Impressive Technology at AXPONA & Binaural Sound Part 1 (14)
- stevenswall: Is there a binaural demo of this you could link us to, particularly to “prove” that sitting...
- Do You Hear What I Hear? AXPONA Part II (4)
- Getting Real HD-Audio Out (15)
- DOUGLAS E HARRISON: Yes , that’s how I connect my Oppo BDP-103 to my Oppo HA-1 when I want to use the Sabre DAC...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
April 21, 2018
April 20, 2018
April 06, 2018
January 27, 2018
January 09, 2018