June 29th, 2016
There is small but noticeable buzz circulating among audiophile sites, FB pages of prominent audio experts, and even mainstream websites stating without reservation that high-resolution audio has been proved to be perceptible. I’ve read no fewer [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Off the Grid For A Few Days (2)
- Fidelity vs. Sound: Which Is Better? (22)
- Admin: Thanks for your comments. I would welcome the opportunity to conduct a rigor study — including brain scans —...
- Prep74: I had a read of the article and others before it. I didn’t do the actual test with your files but I...
- Admin: Thanks. You should take a look at the “HD Audio Challenge” post that I wrote a month ago. Many...
- Road Trip: Summer 2018 (4)
- Admin: Thanks.
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
July 16, 2018
July 14, 2018
July 09, 2018
June 24, 2018
June 21, 2018