November 5th, 2015
If you’ve read any marketing materials, attend audiophile trade shows, read forums, or listen to HiFi “experts”, you’ve undoubtedly encountered the assertion that “analog sound” is something audio engineers and producers should strive for and listeners [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- HD Music Day at NAMM? (5)
- Admin: Thanks Jonathan. You’re absolutely correct. It’s hard to acknowledge that the investment I made in...
- Soundmind: Finally we are in complete agreement. I understand that hi rez recordings may be useful to the recording...
- Jonathan Angel: I have been an audiophile for more than 50 years but now really don’t trust anyone writing in...
- Admin: Yes, my position has evolved. I’m still an advocate for 96 kHz/24-bit recordings but have found it...
- Soundmind: I was both impressed and pleasantly surprised by your recent postings on PS Audio’s Copper Magazine....
- Welcome to 2020: A New Decade for Audio Masters (7)
- Chooke: Archimago, among others, have reviewed the Cobalt and are not impressed. If you must have a Dragonfly it...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
January 15, 2020
January 05, 2020
December 28, 2019
December 13, 2019
November 27, 2019