October 18th, 2015
I was interviewed on Leo LaPorte’s “Triangulation” podcast show back in September. We talked about a variety of things including the Kickstarter campaign for the “Music and Audio” guide, high-resolution audio|music, and Pono. It was not [...]
Join thousands of readers in learning about the emerging world of HD-Audio/Music and get the facts about formats and a lot more!
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
February 3rd, 2019
I'm typing with one eye swollen shut on this rainy Super Bow Sunday. After having a suspicious, discolored, quarter-sized portion of skin removed from above the right corner of my right eye the previ[...]
- Streaming Hi-Res & MQA: Boon or Bust? (11)
- Admin: It certainly hasn’t been demonstrated that sample rates beyond 96 kHz are perceptible…so I’m...
- Anders: John, although it’s a bit more complicated, you can also do a long-term blind-test between hi-res and...
- thamini: Ken Ishiwata told me many years ago that Marantz had experimented with sampling rates up to 500kHz, and that...
- Admin: Thanks John. There may be some merit in further research on “timing” in digital audio but most of...
- Gary: Thanks for the real facts, truly appreciate your honest approach and respect for the recording arts.
- John Deas: Mark, I really, really respect your honesty here but wonder if you are doing yourself a disservice. We...
- FREE HD-Audio Samples It's impossible to talk about high-resolution audio files without demonstrating…
- AudioQuest HDMI Cables If you pay attention to any of the usual audiophile…
- Contact Us The only way to experience real HD-Audio files is to…
- John Siau: Benchmark Audio Guru John Siau is one of the principals and Director Of…
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
March 14, 2019
March 03, 2019
February 26, 2019
February 17, 2019
February 15, 2019