July 20th, 2015
The emerging “hi-res” audio/music segment of the music and consumer electronics industries is in trouble. Inconsistent messaging, confusing terminology, conflicting logos, bad definitions, bad user experiences, and misleading descriptions have thus far characterized the efforts. If [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Are We Really Streaming “HD” Music? (3)
- Soundmind: Heart of Gold? Should more appropriately have been called Heart of Greed.
- Admin: Thanks Robert. I have my copy of Abbey Road coming soon. I’m all about the new 5.1 surround mixes. The...
- Robert McAdam: Yes another con job. I joined Amazon Australia only to discover they didn’t have 16/44 files yet...
- More HD Music Streaming (9)
- Admin: Charles, the iTrax website had to be moved and is not yet been rebuilt. I will happily sell you a digital...
- Soundmind: Back in the early 1990s when I first became aware of so called high end audio I thought it was insane for...
- Charles Conlon: Hey Mark, I’ve been following you for awhile and wanted to get a taste of digital music...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
October 01, 2019
September 17, 2019
September 16, 2019
August 31, 2019
August 25, 2019