September 3rd, 2014
I’ve been recording and producing high-resolution audio for almost 15 years now. In the beginning, I replicated two sided DVD-Audio/Video discs. One side was the DVD-Audio formatted music (high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit MLP encoded in 5.1 surround) [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- Researching HD-Audio: The Truth (3)
- AJ Soundfield: Mark, your Certificate of Heresy is now complete and in the mail.
- Admin: Thanks for the kind words about the book. I’m excited at the progress on the second one. And yes, a...
- Dave: I just received and have started reading “Music and Audio.” It looks like a fantastic book and should be...
- HiFi Summit Podcast- Today (8)
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
July 04, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 18, 2020
June 08, 2020
May 17, 2020