September 3rd, 2014
I’ve been recording and producing high-resolution audio for almost 15 years now. In the beginning, I replicated two sided DVD-Audio/Video discs. One side was the DVD-Audio formatted music (high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit MLP encoded in 5.1 surround) [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
- iTrax: New Design and Functionality (9)
- Are We Really Streaming “HD” Music? (3)
- Soundmind: Heart of Gold? Should more appropriately have been called Heart of Greed.
- Admin: Thanks Robert. I have my copy of Abbey Road coming soon. I’m all about the new 5.1 surround mixes. The...
- Robert McAdam: Yes another con job. I joined Amazon Australia only to discover they didn’t have 16/44 files yet...
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
October 01, 2019
September 17, 2019
September 16, 2019
August 31, 2019
August 25, 2019