December 30th, 2013
As I’ve explained over the past three days, converting from one sample rate to another can be accomplished by passing through an analog stage, out of real time using clunky brute force methods and in real [...]
Your email address will NEVER be passed along to any third party. You can write to me and I will remove you immediately.
RECENT POSTS FROM DR. AIX
August 6th, 2020
I continue to be bombarded — and angered — with bogus cable reviews, audiophile FB group posts and comments about the merits of cables, and newsletters announcing special promotional offers from cabl[...]
- Researching HD-Audio: The Truth (18)
- ALAN DUNCANSON: While I am happy to buy Hi-Res downloads, particularly when they are no more expensive than CD, I am...
- Cable Controversies: A Recent Review and Promotion (3)
- Cormac Long: You feel like saying… “Real audiophiles don’t wear masks”
- ronp: Great post! It is so much work to push back against non-science based views, be it vaccines or cables. There...
- john deas: Hi Mark, During this nasty covid lockdown I’ve had an opportunity to revisit some of my very best...
- YARRA 3DX Has Arrived…Finally! (9)
January 22, 2016
September 02, 2015
April 29, 2015
February 18, 2015
January 29, 2016
August 06, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 04, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 18, 2020